Orthopedic surgery or orthopedics is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and nonsurgical means t treat musculoskeletal trauma, spine diseases, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital disorders.
The Department of Orthopedics at Kiran Hospital and Research Centre provides complete solution for orthopedic disorders of bones, muscles, ligaments and joints.
- The Orthopedics department at Kiran Hospital and Research Centre is equipped with most advanced infrastructure & team of highly experienced and skilled orthopedic surgeons and spine specialists t manage all kind of orthopedic conditions:
- Dedicated state –of-the art Modular OTs with laminar flow, Navigation System, Arthroscopy System etc…
- Dedicated OTs for Joint Replacement
- Digital & Computerized X-ray System
- C-Arm Image Intensifier in Operation Theatres
- 256 slice CT Scan
- 3 Tesla MRI
- Computerized Navigation System
- High definition top of the line integrated arthroscopy system
- operating microscopes
- Round the clock Emergency services
- ICU services for critical patients
- Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation and pain management Services.
ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA & FRACTURE MANAGEMENT
- compound fractures,
- complex injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Non Union & Malunion of Fractures
- Pathological Fracture Management
- Routine, complex, complicated and revision replacements of Knee, Hip , Shoulder ,Elbow, Wrist, Ankle etc...
ARTHROSCOPY (KEY HOLE SURGERY)
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Arthroscopy of the knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle which includes complex reconstructions and repairs.
- Fixation systems for fractures,
- Micro surgery for disc
- Surgery for spinal tuberculosis
- Correction of spinal deformities
- Management of congenital anomalies of the musculoskeletal system and neuromuscular disorders in Pediatric Patients.
- Diagnosis & Management of Osteoarthritis
- Diagnosis & Management of Rheumatoid arthritis
- Diagnosis & Management of Traumatic & Infective arthritis
- Diagnosis & Management of Gout, Reactive Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Polymyositis,etc...
- Diagnosis & Treatment for tumors of the bones, muscles, joints, other connective tissue
- Surgical and non-surgical services for sports injuries involving joints, ligaments and soft tissues.