Nephrology is a speciality of medicine that concerns itself with the study of normal kidney function, kidney problems, the treatment of kidney problems and renal replacement therapy (dialysis and kidney transplantation). Systemic conditions that affect the kidneys (such as diabetes and autoimmune diseases) and systemic problems that occur as a result of kidney problems (such as renal osteodystrophy and hypertension) are also studied in nephrology.
- Full time availability of qualified, experienced and well-known Nephrologist.
- Experienced and senior Dialysis technicians and nursing staff.
- 32 Hemodialysis units of international standards with cutting-edge technology situated on 2nd floor of main building, 3 units of portable (Mobile) Hemodialysis unit for ICU setup and 3 unit of CRRT Machine.
- Separate AC cubicles for each patient in dialysis department with cardiac monitoring, central oxygen supply and other treatment facilities for very sick patients.
- Highly sophisticated Imported Water treatment plant (R.O.) for the best quality water for safe dialysis
- Comfortable, Motorized and self-adjusted dialysis couch for each unit.
- Portable Dialysis facility in all ICUs to provide 24 x 7 dialysis.
- The Nephrology department at Kiran Hospital offers treatment for a complete range of consultative, diagnostic and treatment services for patients with kidney diseases from early changes to end-stage kidney diseases.
- Daily OPD for outdoor patients.
- Management of Acute Renal Failure, Chronic Kidney Disease, Urinary Tract Infection, Urinary Incontinence Etc…
- Management of Prostatitis, Benign Prostate Hypertrophy, Prostate Cancer, Prostate Disorders
- Management of Kidney diseases in Children.
- Treatment of cases of poisoning, fluid and electrolyte imbalance in Emergency & ICU.
- Interventional Nephrology & Vascular access
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Pre-Dialysis assessment
- Outpatient dialysis
- In-patient dialysis
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Dialysis access service - hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Radio Cephalic AV Fistula
- Brachio Cephalic AV Fistula
- Renal Biopsy (Kidney biopsy) & Renal histopathology
- Interventional nephrology (Renal Angiography and angioplasty)
- Home dialysis program (home hemodialysis + CAPD)
- Kidney Transplant program