- Management of Diabetes Mellitus (DM) – Type 1 DM, Type 2 DM, neonatal and childhood diabetes, diabetes in pregnancy (gestational diabetes mellitus) pancreatic diabetes, drug induced diabetes, diabetic nephropathy, diabetic foot problems, other diabetic complications, evaluation of hypoglycemia etc.
- Screening for diabetes
- Treatment of diabetes and related complications
- Proper Guidance about the disease to the patient
- Management of Thyroid disorders
- Management of Reproductive Endocrinology (Female) – Polycystic ovary disease (PCOD), hirsutism, acne, menstrual disorders – amenorrhoea, oligomenorrhoea, infertility, galactorrhoea, menopausal problems, Turner syndrome, etc.
- Management of Reproductive Endocrinology (Male) - Infertility, erectile dysfunction, sexual dysfunction, gynecomastia, poor facial hair growth, small sized penis, Klinefelter syndrome, etc.
- Management of Pituitary disorders
- Management of Adrenal disorders
- Management of Pediatric disorders – Short stature, tall stature, delayed puberty, early (precocious) puberty, Down’s syndrome, etc.
- Management of Disorders of sexual development (DSD) in children – genital abnormality in neonates and children (genital ambiguity), small sized penis, undescended testis, hypospadias in males, sexual identity disorders, transgender, clitoromegaly, single perineal opening in females, gonadal tumors, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, etc.
- Management of Bone and parathyroid disorders –osteoporosis and fractures, bone problems in chronic renal failure, Vitamin D deficiency, rickets and osteomalacia, etc.
- Management of Metabolic disorders – Obesity, cholesterol problems, hyperlipidemia, pediatric obesity
- Management of Electrolyte disturbances
- Management of Cancers – Thyroid tumors, adrenal tumors, pituitary tumors, parathyroid tumors, neuroendocrine tumors, pancreatic tumors, insulinoma, gastrinoma, glucagonoma, carcinoid tumors etc.
- Management of Emergencies – Diabetic ketoacidosis – adult and pediatric, hypoglycaemia, Addisonian crisis, hypertensive emergencies, carpopedal spasms, hypokalemic paralysis, etc.