Welcome to Kiran Hospital
Psychiatry is a branch of medicine that deals with mental, emotional, or behavioral
Psychologists explore behavior and mental processes, including perception, cognition,
attention, emotion, intelligence, phenomenology, brain functioning and personality.
Also deal with secondary problems such as delirium, post operative psychosis etc.
- At Kiran multi-super speciality hospital, we offer both inpatients and outpatients
treatment for all type of mental illness. The treatment strategies include medication,
psychotherapies and counseling by expert psychologists.
- To provide better care, support and treatment for psychiatric patients and drug
addicts, the department of psychiatry has multidisciplinary
teamwork of experts including full time psychiatrist, clinical psychologist, psychiatric
social worker, psychiatric nurse etc for 24 hour.
- De-addiction department for people with substance dependence issues.
- Management of depression, schizophrenia, anxiety disorders, addictions and sexual
- Management of neurotic disorders.
- Electro convulsive therapy (ECT)
- Counselling intervention for both individual and families for issues like family
problem, relationship discords and scholastic backwardness.
- Autistic children care.
- Geriatric care to manage condition like dementia.
- Clinical Psychology-assessment of intelligence, personality, neuropsychological
- Relaxation training, behavior therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, family and
- Child psychotherapy for eating and sleeping disorders, thumb sucking, nail biting,
nightmares, and temper tantrums, developmental delays, stealing, aggressiveness,
learning difficulties, fear of examination.
- Adolescent’s psychotherapy for anxiety, distress, phobias, immaturity, self-condemnation,
truancy, improper sexual behaviors, anger, fear, jealousy, adjustment problems,
- Group psychotherapy.