Welcome to Kiran Hospital
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery features a highly experienced team adept at cosmetic,
reconstructive and microsurgical procedures.
Plastic and reconstructive surgery deals with correction of deformities (either
from birth or acquired by trauma or burns), reconstruction of body parts destroyed
or removed for cancer, hand injuries and coverage of wounds caused by accidents.
It also manages facial injuries, burn injuries, diabetic foot ulcers and tissue
- Plastic Surgery department at Kiran Hospital offers tertiary care facilities
i.e. cosmetic surgery, various reconstructive surgery.
- Plastic surgeons perform consultation and surgery on medical conditions involving
ear, nose, breast, artery, muscle, tendon.
- Plastic surgeons work closely with other specialists involved in each patient's
care to diagnose and provide timely surgical intervention for complex conditions.
- Plastic Surgery department is supported by very well trained plastic surgeon, Qualified
Anesthetist & Paramedical staff who is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for
- The O.T complex is located on the fourth floor and includes 11 fully equipped operating
rooms equipped with the latest and high end instruments for both conventional and
advanced reconstructive surgeries.
- Dedicated 5 Bed Burns ICU
- A minor procedure room for day-care surgeries.
- Adjacent preoperative & postoperative suite.
- Burn care, post deformity corrections.
- Cancer reconstruction.
- Breast, head and neck cancer.
- Cleft palate and cleft lips.
- Fat injection
- Hair transplant
- Facial rejuvenation with Botox, fillers, etc
- Facelift for wrinkles
- Abdominoplasty and Hernia surgeries
- Breast reduction and augmentation
- Obesity care, management, body shaping
- Artery repairs and fistula repair.
- Nerve repair, rehabilitation, tendon transfers
- Wound coverage by micro free tissue transfer
- Brachial plexus injury treatment
- Lymphoedema – comprehensive management.