Welcome to Kiran Hospital
Neurology department at kiran hospital provides care to patients with disorders
of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nervous system, muscle- related diseases and
conditions utilizing state- of-the-art technology and a world-class neurologist
Department of pediatric Neurology, at kiran hospital is well equipped to treat the
entire range neurological disorders in children
- Neurology department is located on 1st floor of the main building well supported
with 24*7 availability of all diagnostic services, pathology service, Pharmacy and
other supportive clinical services.
- A 24-hour imaging facility providing CT, the division has MRI, MRV, and MRA & DSA.
A well equipped neurosurgery department supports the division in the management
of stroke including revascularization procedures
- An exclusive neurology ICU with advance ventilator and bed side EEG machine is available
for any acute neurological emergencies like status epilepticus and viral encephalitis.
The division is well supported by a well trained critical care team
- The state-of-the-art techniques in the evaluation of the neuromuscular disorders
like NCS, EMG, and nerve & muscle biopsy
- We have a well equipped sleep lab for doing PSG, MSLT & PAP titration for various
- Comprehensive epilepsy and pediatric sleep disorder center.
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with chronic headache like muscle-contraction
headaches, migraine, and cluster headaches.
- Diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy by sub-optimal medication, surgery, vague nerve
stimulation and others modalities.
- Management of pediatric neurological disorders like childhood epilepsy, speech and
- Management of common sleep disorder are insomnia, OSA, narcolepsy, restless leg
syndrome by specialized tests like polysomnography, MSLT, positive airway pressure
titration etc. and well supported by endocrinology, psychiatry, pulmonology ,ENT
and faciomaxillary bariatric surgery.
- Diagnosis and appropriate treatment and support for patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Botulinum Toxin therapy for spasticity, or mandibular dystonia, cervical dystonia,
- Management of Movement and gait disorders with Parkinson’s disease, myasthenia gravis,
tremor, ataxias, dyskinesia’s, dystonia, gait disorders, tics and Tourette's syndrome.
- Management of all neuromuscular disorders, including motor neuron diseases (ALS),
peripheral neuropathies, myopathies, muscular dystrophy, and myasthenia gravis.
- Stroke management and neuro intensivist care unit for management of intracerebral
hemorrhage, neuromuscular diseases, and severe stroke.
- Intravenous and Intra-arterial thrombolysis
- Electroencephalogram(EEG), electromyography(EMG)
- Noninvasive vascular testing
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Cerebral angiography
- Nerve conduction study
- Brainstem auditory, visual or electrical stimulation
- Somatosensory evoked potential
- Polysomnography (PSG)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Autonomic Dysfunction Tests (ADT)